- Information collected online on this Site.
- Information you give to us offline, for example when you send a letter to our business address or leave a message on our voicemail system.
This Policy will be posted on this Site for your review and from time to time as part of registering or providing information in connection with this Site or other Service, we may provide you with a short notice reminding you to refer to this Policy and other relevant information from us when using our Site or other Service.
- WHAT TYPES OF INFORMATION COLOURS N’ CORKS COLLECTS
Our goal is to collect and use only that information that we think is required for our legitimate business interests, in order to better understand your interests and to improve your experience of using our Site or other Service. In order to do so, we collect the following types of information:
- Personally Identifiable Information– Personally identifiable information is any information that identifies a living individual, such as your first and last name, mailing address, phone number, mobile phone number email address, photograph, credit/debit card number and expiration date (or other payment-method information), login ID, member name and password and other information about a specific individual that identifies the individual (“Personally Identifiable Information”). When you sign up for or use the Site or other Service, Colours N’ Corks collects some amount of Personally Identifiable Information from you. Unless stated otherwise at the point of collection, we will treat any such Personally Identifiable Information that you submit about other people in accordance with this Policy.
- HOW COLOURS N’ CORKS USES INFORMATION
- Personally Identifiable Information.
We will use your Personally Identifiable Information for the purposes for which it was provided. For example, Colours N’ Corks may use your Personally Identifiable Information to notify you of changes to the event for which you registered, to let you know about special opportunities and other events you may be interested in, and to request your participation in surveys or other promotions. All of our newsletters and other general email marketing communications also include an ‘unsubscribe’ opt-out link that you may use to ask that we discontinue such emails to you.
- Aggregate Information– Colours N’ Corks also combines your usage information for the Site or other Service with that of other users (“Aggregate Information”) to determine which features and areas of the Site or other Service are most popular. Aggregate Information does not contain any of your Personally Identifiable Information. By collecting and analyzing this data, Colours N’ Corks can improve the Site or other Service.
- Interest Based Advertising– Colours N’ Corks will show you ads based on information that we, or agencies that Colours N’ Corks utilizes, have collected or received about your activities and interests based on your online activities. Colours N’ Corks also does not target ads to users based on sensitive health data, including cancer, mental health-related conditions, and sexually-related areas. If you don’t want to receive interest based advertising you can OPT OUT.
- DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
- Social Media Plug-Ins and Sharing with Other Sites You May Authorize-Social media plug-ins of social networks, which may include but are not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Pinterest, may be integrated into our Site and other Services. Where our Site or other Service contains a plug-in to a social networking site, these are clearly marked (i.e. with a button). If you choose to click on one of these buttons or links, you browser will connect directly to the servers of the relevant social networking site. The social media network directly transmits the content of the plug-in to your browser. Colours N’ Corks assumes no responsibility or liability for the actions of such third parties with respect to their use of your information or otherwise. Accordingly, make sure you are aware of and comfortable with the privacy policies of any third parties that you authorize to gather information from Colours N’ Corks.
- THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING AND LINKS TO OTHER SITES
- Colours N’ Corks does not control the privacy policies of third parties that have Web sites linked to the Site. If you click on an advertisement or link, the privacy policies of the Web site that you link to will govern the use of your information by that Web site’s operator. Colours N’ Corks assumes no responsibility or liability for the actions of such third parties with respect to their use of your information or otherwise. Accordingly, make sure you are aware of and comfortable with the privacy policies of any third-party Web sites you link to.
- GUIDELINES REGARDING CHILDREN
- Colours N’ Corks is not designed or intended for use by persons under 18. At various places on the Site or other Service, we may ask users for their age. Persons under 18 are expressly prohibited from submitting any Personally Identifiable Information (as defined below) to us, and if we discover that we have inadvertently gathered any such information from a person under 18, we will take appropriate steps to delete it.
- HOW WE PROTECT AND SECURE YOUR INFORMATION
- We maintain security measures in place in order to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the Personally Identifiable Information under our control. Please be advised, however, that the Internet and other various networking communication media are not entirely secure, and your information may therefore be subject to interception or loss which is beyond our control. While we strive to protect your Personally Identifiable Information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any Personally Identifiable Information you transmit to us. Any transmission is done at your own risk. Accordingly, Colours N’ Corks assumes no responsibility or liability for disclosure of your information (personally identifiable or otherwise) due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access or other causes beyond Colours N’ Corks reasonable control.
- APPLICABLE LAW
- When you use the Site or other Service, you are accepting the terms and conditions of this Policy, and Colours N’ Corks will have the right to use your Personally Identifiable Information or other information about you as described in this Policy. If you do not agree to have your information used in any of the ways described in this Policy, you must not use the Site or other Service and you must follow the opt-out provisions above. If you have questions or concerns about this Policy, please contact Customer Support at email@example.com or write to Colours N’ Corks at the contact address listed below.
- From time to time, we may revise this Policy to reflect industry initiatives, changes in the law or technology, or changes in our practices regarding information collection and use. You can determine when this Policy was last revised by referring to the ‘Last Updated’ legend at the top of this page. Any changes to this Policy will become effective upon posting of the revised Policy on the Internet, accessible through the Site. By continuing to use the Site or other Service following such changes, you will be deemed to have agreed to such changes. If you do not agree with the terms of this Policy, as it may be amended from time to time, please do not continue using the Site or other Service. To the extent that an arbitrator or court of applicable jurisdiction determines that applying any changes to this Policy would render this an illusory or unenforceable contract, such changes shall be applicable on a prospective basis only, with respect to events or circumstances occurring after the date of such changes, to the extent necessary to avoid this Policy being deemed illusory or unenforceable.
- CONTACT INFORMATION
Colours N’ Corks
905 – 10 Avenue SE
High River, AB T1V 1K6